If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this statement and policy, you can contact us by email or phone.
CDI website: refers to www.cdibd.net and CDI user ports (such as APP, PC port), as well as all applications on the official website that are affiliated with CDIndustry,Inc.
CDI: Unless otherwise agreed, CDIndustry,Inc. is the operator of www.cdibd.net and CDI user ports.
2.The users of CDI website are natural persons, legal persons and other organizations that have full capacity for civil rights and can independently bear legal liabilities. If you do not have this qualification, please do not register or use the CDI website. All consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by yourself and your guardian.
3.The CDI website prohibits natural persons, legal persons and other organizations that have been disqualified from using the CDI website from using the CDI website again.
Business data: Different from user information, it refers to the data processed by CDI technical services, such as uploading, downloading, and distributing by CDI users.
2.This contract is governed by national laws. 'CDI website' in the following refers to the enterprise service platform of CDI website operated by CDIndustry,Inc., which is also one of the contracting parties of this contract.
1.When you use the CDI website, you must ensure that you abide by the laws, regulations and rules of the country, comply with the relevant agreements, regulations, rules, procedures and practices of the CDI website, and must not use the CDI website to engage in any illegal activities.
2.You independently assume all responsibilities for the authenticity, accuracy, immediacy, completeness and legality of all information published through the CDI website. The content of Information includes but not limited to personal information, commercial information, and the form includes but not limited to text, pictures, video.
3.Any notifications sent by e-mail on the CDI website will be sent to your e-mail address. CDI website has the right to send all kinds of commercial information related to the services provided by CDI website through the contact information provided by you, including but not limited to email, mobile phone number, etc.. If you refuse to continue to receive the above commercial information, you should notify CDIndustry,Inc. in written.
4.The following information is prohibited from publishing on the CDI website:
(1) Derogatory language about religion, race or gender, or information containing obscene, pornographic, insulting, defamatory and other negative content
(2) Information that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, reputation or other rights;
(3) Any other information that violates national laws, regulations, rules and regulations.
5.CDI website will do its best to verify the information submitted by users, and in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and website operating rules to review, publish or delete the information submitted by users, but it cannot fully guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and legality of the information posted by users.
6.The CDI website contains links to other websites. CDI website does not control these websites and the resources they provide, so it does not make any promises for the authenticity, accuracy, immediacy and completeness of the content, advertisements, services, and product information on the linked websites, and does not assume any legal liability for the linked websites.
7.For the publicly available company information, product information or other information (including but not limited to text, pictures, videos) that you publish on the CDI website, you agree that CDIndustry,Inc. has the right to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works based on, and disseminate, perform, and display the foregoing content (whole or part) in free, and/or incorporate the foregoing content into any other form of work, media, or technology in free, whether currently known or later developed. At the same time, you agree that CDIndustry,Inc. will be exempt from any legal liability arising from the information without changing the substantive content of the information you provided.
8.You agree that CDIndustry,Inc. will promote the company, products or other information you provided (hereinafter referred to as 'information') on all websites operated and cooperated with CDIndustry,Inc., including but not limited to existing or possible future websites. And you agree that CDIndustry,Inc. is exempt from any legal liability arising from the information without changing the substantive content of the information you provided.
9.You agree that, as a supplier user, when the latest login time is more than 2 years from the current time on the CDI website, you agree that the CDI website will connect your phone into CDI website phone, for the purpose of providing users with a better service and experience. To set up an extension for you to bind your contact phone, to ensure that users can get the help and service from the CDI website staff if they can’t get in contact with you. If you log into the CDI website later, you have the right to modify and set your contact number by yourself. At that time, please make sure to provide a contact number that can be reachable so that users can contact you directly. If you log in to the leading cloud website, you have the right to modify and set up your contact number. Please make sure to provide the contact number so that the user can contact you directly.
III. Limitation of Liability
1.CDI website does not guarantee that the website is uninterrupted and fault-free, nor does it guarantee the effect of use. CDI website is not responsible for the connection between you and the CDI website server when it’s blocked due to human or non-human factors. You agree to independently bear the losses caused by accidental interruption of the website, delays in operation or transmission, computer viruses, network connection failures, unauthorized access, etc.
2.If the performance of the CDI website is delayed or cannot be performed due to force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, strikes or riots, riots, war acts, government actions, and due to the peculiarities of the Internet, including hacker attacks, Internet connectivity interruptions or system failures, the impact of technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, government regulations and any factors that affect the normal operation of the network, caused the temporary shutdown) and other reasons other than the CDI website itself, the CDI website shall not bear any responsibility. However, CDI website shall notify you in time and take measures after the occurrence of force majeure, and try its best to reduce the loss that may cause you.
3.If any claims, requirements, lawsuits, losses and damages arising from or caused by the user's violation of the relevant agreements and rules of the CDI website or the user's violation of any laws or the rights of third parties during the use of the CDI website, the user agrees to compensate CDIndustry,Inc., its employees, CDI website and right holders and protect them from damage.
4.CDI website cannot guarantee the authenticity, timeliness, security and correctness of the information published by users, and you shall independently bear the risks arising from using the CDI website. CDI hopes that you will be cautious and use common sense when using the website.
IV. Intellectual property protection
1.The intellectual property rights of all products, services, technologies, and all programs (hereinafter referred to as 'technical services') on the CDI website belong to CDI or their right holders.
2.The logo and other texts, graphics and combinations of the CDI website, as well as other logos, emblems, and the names of the CDI services on the CDI website are registered trademarks of CDI and its affiliates in China and other countries. Without the written authorization of CDI, no one may display, use, or do other processing (including but not limited to copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading) in any way, nor indicating to others that you have the right to display and use or do other processing, and other trademarks appearing on the CDI website belong to their respective right holders.
3.The selection, sorting, arrangement, typesetting and compilation of all content on the CDI website, as well as the copyright of the text, pictures and other works created by the CDI website, whether expressly stated or not, belong to CDIndustry,Inc.. Without the written authorization or permission of CDIndustry,Inc., any natural person, legal person and other organization shall not modify, publish, disseminate, participate in the dissemination, sell, produce derivative works, or use the whole or part of the content on the CDI website in any other way, including but not limited to company information and product information, otherwise CDIndustry,Inc. reserves the right to pursue its legal liabilities.
4.Unless CDI declares otherwise, CDI owns the rights of all information (including but not limited to text, graphics, pictures, photos, audio, video, icons, colors, layout design, electronic documents) that CDI publishes on the website. Rights including but not limited to copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secrets and all other related rights. Without the permission of CDI, no one may use the above content (including but not limited to monitoring, copying, rebroadcasting, displaying, mirroring, uploading and downloading any content on the CDI website through programs or equipment) without authorization. If you are authorized to browse, copy, print and disseminate the information content in the CDI website, such content must not be used for commercial purposes and all information content and the use of any part of it must obey this right statement.
5.All readable materials on the CDI website are protected by relevant laws. CDI website respects and protects the intellectual property rights of others. It is not allowed to publish or disseminate any information or pictures that may infringe others’ patent without the permission express of copyright, trademark or other exclusive rights holders. Otherwise, the perpetrator takes full responsibility for this.
6.The customer has the right to dispose of the data created by the user on the CDI website platform, including copying, exporting and deleting from the platform.
V. Revision of terms
The individual terms of this agreement may be adjusted from time to time according to business needs. Once the content of the terms changes, they will be announced on the website by way of announcement. If you continue to use and accept the services of the CDI website, it is deemed that you have fully read, understood and accepted the contents of the revised agreement; if you do not agree with the contents of the revised agreement, you have the right to stop using the services of the CDI website .
VI. Dispute and complaint handling
1.You agree that in the process of using the CDI website, when you find any facts that may infringe your rights or the rights of the CDI website, you shall promptly notify the CDI website and provide corresponding supporting materials. If the complaint is false and causes losses to the CDI website or a third party, you shall bear legal responsibility.
2.The CDI website has the right to accept and handle disputes and complaints between you and other users or third parties due to the use of the CDI website or product rights defects, and the right to inquire you about the situation through email and other contact methods , And notify the other party of the situation through e-mail. You are obliged to provide the corresponding information within the specified time after receiving the notice from the CDI website, and cooperate with the understanding and handling of disputes and complaints. Otherwise, the CDI website has the right to unilaterally and independently judge other users or Whether the third party has established your complaint and/or reimbursement request, and made a handling result that is unfavorable to you. If CDI website judges that other users or a third party’s compensation claim is established, you should make payment in time. At the same time, CDI website has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your related CDI website service or refuse you to use it in any form CDI website. CDI does not assume any responsibility for the service reduction caused to you.
3.Because CDI website is not a national authority such as judicial organs, you shall fully understand and acknowledge that the ability of CDI website to identify evidence and deal with disputes is limited, and accepting, handling disputes and complaints is entirely based on the authorization of you. CDI website does not guarantee that the processing results meet your expectations, and does not assume any responsibility for the processing results. CDI website has the right to decide whether to participate in dispute settlement.
4.If an effective legal document confirms that you have violated the law or violated this agreement or CDI website judges that you are suspected of illegal or violating this agreement, CDI website has the right to announce your illegal behavior and take corresponding actions , Including but not limited to suspending, terminating your service, prohibiting you from using the CDI website, etc.
VII. Suspension and termination
1.For your following actions, CDI website has the right to suspend or terminate its related services or refuse to use the CDI website in any form, and will not bear any responsibility to you, and CDI website reserves the right to hold you legally responsible Rights
(1) The information you provide is untrue, incomplete, untimely and inaccurate.
(2) Use the CDI website to spam repetitive information, publish information that is prohibited or restricted by national laws and regulations, release information that does not belong to the user's business scope, or information that has nothing to do with the CDI website service.
(3) Unauthorized sending a large amount of information not related to the business to users of CDI website.
(4) Use the names of other companies to publish commercial information and conduct commercial activities.
(5) Plan to destroy or attack the integrity of the computer system and network of the CDI website, or attempt to enter the computer system and network of the CDI website without authorization.
(6) Use or provide any computer, mobile terminal virus, disguised sabotage program, computer worm, timed program bomb or other destructive program that destroys, interferes with, intercepts or invades any system, data or personal information .
(7) Misappropriating others’ account on the CDI website.
(8) Account sales or authorized use without the consent of CDI website.
(9) Fraudulent activities involving the CDI website.
(10) Intellectual property infringements involving the CDI website.
(11) Any form of sub-licensing, selling or transferring the products of CDI website to other third parties.
(12) Any form of reverse engineering of CDI website products for the design and development of competitive products, or copying and imitating the design of CDI website in competing products.
(13) Other acts that violate national laws and regulations, rules and regulations, and related agreements, regulations, rules, procedures and practices of the CDI website.
2.You agree that Chongqing CDINDUSTRY,INC. has the right to suspend or terminate your related services or the use of your account on the CDI website based on reasonable suspicion and notified by email. Chongqing CDINDUSTRY,INC. The company assumes no responsibility for this.
3.Once your user service is terminated, you will not be able to publish information on the CDI website, nor allow others to publish information on your behalf; your registration information on the CDI website and all related information will be deleted or discarded; At the same time, Chongqing CDINDUSTRY,INC. reserves the right to pursue your legal responsibility for your behavior before the termination of user services.
If there is a dispute over the interpretation or implementation of this agreement, both parties shall first strive to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiation. If one party fails to resolve the dispute through negotiation within 60 days after serving a written notice requesting the start of the negotiation, either party can submit the dispute to the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission for arbitration in accordance with its then effective rules. The arbitration award is final and binding on all parties and cannot be appealed. The arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party, unless the arbitration award provides otherwise. When any dispute occurs and during arbitration of any dispute, except for the matters in dispute, the parties shall continue to exercise their other rights under this agreement and perform their other obligations under this agreement.
I. Scope of application
1.When you register for the CDI website account, you provide personal or organizational registration information according to the requirements of the CDI website
2.When you use the CDI website network service or visit the CDI website web page, the CDI website automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser information Data such as type, language used, date and time of access, software and hardware characteristics, and web page records you need;
3.The personal data of users obtained by the CDI website from business partners through legal means.
1.When you use the services provided by the CDI website, the information disclosed to the outside world;
2.The relevant information and data that you publish on the CDI website collected by the CDI website, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details ;
3.Public information on any national official website, portal website and industry portal website ;
4.Violation of legal provisions or violations of the rules of the CDI website and the measures that the CDI website has taken against you .
II. Information collection
In order to improve service quality and user experience, we will retain information about your service use and related usage methods. In view of the different functions of different products, we make the following description of your information collected and saved by you using the corresponding products:
1.Help you become a user of CDI website
(1) Your account information when you register as a user on the CDI website, that is, your company name, company address, contact person, mobile phone number, email address and other basic information. If you only need to use basic services and introductions such as browsing and searching the official homepage of the CDI website and the CDI website platform, you do not need to register as our member and provide the above information. After becoming a user of CDI website, customers can automatically modify their personal information.
(2) The information you publish on the CDI website (ie, business information related to the company, products, and procurement requirements), so that potential partners or our staff can get in touch with you in time to facilitate the achievement of trade cooperation opportunities, Or solve possible problems.
2.Provide you with products or services
In order to provide you with high-quality services, we will collect information about your use of products, services, and how you use them and associate these information. This information includes :
(1) Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information you use (such as device model, operating system version, device settings, and other software and hardware characteristics information), equipment based on the specific permissions granted by you during software installation and use Location-related information (such as IP address, GPS/Beidou location information, and sensor information such as Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information).
(2) Log information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as relevant web logs. For example, the content of your search query, IP address, browser type, telecom operator, language used, date and time of visit, records of web pages you visit, etc.
(3) When you contact us, we may save your communication/call records and content or the contact information you leave and other information, so as to contact you or help you solve problems, or record solutions and solutions for related problems and result..
(4) When you contact us, we may save your communication/call records and content or the contact information you leave and other information, so as to contact you or help you solve problems, or record solutions and solutions for related problems and result. .
In order to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, infringement, safety-endangering, illegal or violation of our agreements, policies or rules, we may collect or integrate the user information, service usage information, equipment information, and log information.
When we collect your information for other specific purposes not specified in this policy, we will seek your consent in advance.
III. Use of information
In order to provide you with services, improve our service quality and optimize your service experience, we will get your personal information in compliance with legal regulations or under your authorization:
1.CDIndustry (Hereinafter referred to as CDI) website will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party unless obtained your permission in advance, or the third party associated CDI website (including the CDI website) provides services to you individually or jointly, and after the end of the service, it will be prohibited from accessing all these data that was able to access before. CDI website also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means. If any user of the CDI website platform is engaged in the above activities, once discovered, the CDI website has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
2.CDI website will combine the personal information and transaction information of a certain service in your information with the information obtained from other services for comprehensive statistics, analysis or processing, so as to provide you with more personalized Services are used to provide you with the products or services you use the CDI website, and to maintain, improve, and optimize related services and service experience.
3.In order to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, infringement, endangering safety, illegality, or violations of agreements, policies or rules with our company, to protect you, other users or the public and our legitimate rights and interests, we may use or integrate your User information, equipment information, log information, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
4.For the purpose of serving users, CDI website may use your personal information to provide you with information that you are interested in, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing with CDI website partners Information so that they can send you information about their products and services, and facilitate related parties, business partners, etc. to conclude related transactions and services;
5.May you participate in surveys about our products and services to improve your user experience and enhance the quality of our services.
6.Other purposes permitted by you.
IV. Information disclosure
We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals other than CDI website service providers, except in following cases:
(1) Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
(2) Sharing under statutory circumstances: We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, the need for litigation dispute resolution, or the requirements of administrative and judicial organs in accordance with the law.
(3) Only by disclosing your information can we provide the products and services you request.
(4) When you are complained by others for infringement of intellectual property rights or other legal rights, you need to disclose your necessary information to the complainant in order to handle the complaint;
CDI website service contains links to other websites. Unless otherwise provided by law, CDI website is not responsible for the privacy protection measures of other websites.
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1) Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent.
(2) If we confirm that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated the relevant rules of the CDI website, or to protect the personal and property safety of users of the CDI website or the public from infringement, we may follow laws and regulations or the relevant rules of the CDI website Disclosure of your personal information with your consent, including relevant violations and the measures that CDI has taken against you.
3.Exceptions for obtaining prior authorization and consent when sharing and publicly disclosing personal information
In the following situations, sharing and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
(4) To protect your or other individuals’ life, property, and other major legal rights, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
(5) Your personal information disclosed to the public;
(6) Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) In a transaction created on the CDI website, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills the transaction obligation and requests for information disclosure, the CDI website has the right to decide to provide the user with the contact information of the counter-party. Information to facilitate the completion of transactions or the resolution of disputes;
(8) Disclosure deemed appropriate by other CDI websites in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies;
According to the law, sharing personal information that has been de-identified and ensuring that the data recipient cannot recover and re-identify the subject of personal information is not an act of external sharing and public disclosure of personal information. The storage and processing of such data will No need to notify you separately and obtain your consent.
Information storage and exchange
The information and data about you collected by the CDI website will be stored on the CDI website and/or the servers of its affiliates. These information and data may be sent to your country, region or the CDI website to collect information and The information is located outside the country and is accessed, stored and displayed outside the country.
2.You have the right to choose to accept or refuse to accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. But if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the web services or functions of CDI website that rely on cookies.
This policy will apply to the relevant information obtained through the cookies set on CDI website
VII. Information security
1.CDI website account has security protection function, please keep your username and password information properly. CDI website will ensure that your information will not be lost, abused or altered by backing up to other servers and encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there is no absolutely perfect security measure on the information network;
2.When using the CDI website service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counter-party or potential counter-party. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially the account and password of the CDI website, please contact the CDI website customer service immediately, so that the CDI website can take corresponding measures to help you avoid or reduce losses
3.We will take reasonable and feasible measures, try our best to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information, and keep your personal information within the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or within the legally permitted period.
VIII. Update of the policy
IX. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the privacy protection policy or data processing of the CDI website, you can contact us by email or phone. Our contact (mailing) method is as follows:
Contact department: Operation Center
Address: 14th Floor, Building 13, No. 64, Middle Section of Huangshan Avenue, Yubei District, Chongqing (Gaoke Headquarters Plaza)
Post Code： 401121
Email： email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org